SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Mitech Direct delivers anywhere in South Africa!
- The delivery times are subject to stock availability.
- Delivery to outlying regions may take longer.
- We do not accept orders outside South Africa.
Cost of delivery for South Africa:
All Orders placed through the website to the value of R500.00 or more will be delivered free of charge to all main lying areas.
Any order placed below R500.00 will carry a flat rate delivery charge of R100.00.
We offer a minimal shipping cost possible for door-to-door-deliveries based on the least expensive shipping options available.
Should you require a faster delivery time, the shipping cost might be more.
When you submit your order, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your order and it is being processed.
You will receive regular order status updates throughout the entire shopping process.
Please make sure we have your correct contact details.
Should you not receive any correspondence regarding the status of your order within 24 hours – it might be that your contact details are incorrect and we urge you to contact us to update your details.
Item not in stock
We strive to have our products available for immediate shipment. On rare occasions, due to popularity and high demand some products that are listed on this website may be out of stock or on back order. We will take all necessary steps to advise you in a prompt manner if this situation occurs. If you wish to cancel the order at this stage, you will be given the opportunity. Alternatively, we will do our best to provide you with a solution whether it being another replacement product or sometimes even better product at the same price.
- All our products are sourced from the official South African manufacturer’s representative.
- You get the full manufacturer’s warranty. Minimum warranty is 1 year, however some manufactures may offer 2/3/5 year or lifetime warranty, please check the exact manufacturer warranty at time of purchase.
- Warranties protect against manufacturing flaws and faults in products and do not cover wear and tear on consumables, such as drum sticks, strings, drum skins, styli, reeds, etc.
- Maintenance is not covered by warranty. Maintenance includes, but is not limited to, lamp replacement, filter replacement, general cleaning and removal of dust and dirt as instructed by the user manual. Any warranty repairs and / or replacements are carried out in the minimum of time.
- Any warranty repairs are carried out by the manufacturer’s official representative in South Africa and by trained technicians.
- After the warranty period, the manufacturers’ representative in South Africa will still provide a repair service by a trained technician subject to a fee.
- Customers will be held liable for the sending and or collection (or all courier costs) of defective, broken or damaged goods after 7 business days from the delivering of goods (no matter if it is still under manufacturer warrantee or not).
Online orders without any payment will be cancelled within 7 days after the order has been placed.
Once and order has been placed and paid for, the order will be deemed accepted by the client.
Should there be any problems regarding the order you will be notified immediately.
Please enquire about the product, its availability as well as the required product features before any purchases.
Requests on any returns needs to be done on the Returns Authorization Request Form.
Customers need to provide a detailed explanation of the return including the item details, pick-up address as well as other relevant details as request on the form.
If the customer paid by credit card: The original credit card account from which the order was made will be credited either in full or with the arranged amount due to a possible outright cancellation. Please note that credit card refunds may take a day or two to reflect in your account.
If the customer paid by transfer or cash deposit: Please send us your correct bank account details including the account name, account number, bank and branch code for a speedily refund. A customer may within 15 business days after delivery return the goods to Mitech Direct for a full refund, where:
- Goods were delivered as a result of a transaction entered into because of direct marketing (advertisement / promotions) and the customer has exercised his right to cancel the agreement without reason or penalty during the cooling-off period.
In such a case the customer must within 5 business days of delivery advise Mitech Direct in writing or other recordable form that he is rescinding the agreement and needs to return the goods delivered within 10 business days of delivery of such goods. Mitech Direct then shall refund the customer within 15 business days of the latter of notice of cancellation or return of the goods. In such a case the goods are returned at the risk and expense of the customer.
- Goods which the customer did not have an opportunity to see or examine before delivery and where the customer has now rejected delivery.
Valid reasons for rejection of delivery are:
- the type and quality of the goods are not as reasonably contemplated in the agreement; or
- the goods differ in a material respect or characteristic from the sample or product description (based on what an ordinary alert customer would be entitled to expect); or
- the goods do not reasonably conform to the material specifications of a special order.
In such a case goods are returned at the risk and expense of Mitech Direct.
Some goods are as ordered but is delivered mixed with other goods not ordered, and the customer accepts delivery of the ordered goods, but rejects the goods not ordered or rejects all the delivered goods.
Goods must be returned within 10 business days of delivery and are returned at the risk and expense of Mitech Direct.
Goods found to be unsuitable for a particular purpose communicated to Mitech Direct when entering into the transaction, may also be returned at the risk and expense of Mitech Direct within 10 business days of delivery. Again we asked to make sure that you make sure that you acquire the correct details and use of a product before placing your order.
A customer will lose his right of return for a full refund if the product was purchased without any communication to Mitech Direct whether the product is suitable for a particular purpose but merely at own knowledge and discretion to buy the item.
A customer will also lose his right of return for a full refund, other than for defective or unsafe products, if the goods concerned have been disassembled, altered, permanently installed, affixed or combined with other goods, installed and authorized, Scratched CD’s or DVD’s; or a public regulation for reasons of public health or other prohibits the return of such goods
A customer will lose his rights for a return for a full refund on any special orders or products manufactured or altered to client specifications, any food products and services rendered or when notified by one of Mitech Direct’s sales representatives.
Mitech Direct will refund the customer the price paid for the goods, less a 15% re-stocking charge for any outright cancellation in terms of the following:
Returned in original condition and repackaged in their original packaging – a charge for use, consumption or depletion of the goods unless the consumption or depletion was reasonable and required for the customer to determine the acceptability of the goods.
In all other cases – a 15% re-stocking charge of the original amount for necessary restoration costs to render the goods fit for re-stocking may be charged, unless where the packaging was reasonably destroyed in order to allow for the customer to determine whether the goods conformed to the sample or brochure description in cases where the goods were not examined by the customer before delivery or were fit for the intended purpose communicated to Mitech Direct.
Mitech Direct serves the right to decide if he wants to grant a refund or credit on any outright returns.
In such a case goods are returned at the risk and expense of customer.
Mitech Direct serves the right to inspect any returned goods before any decision will be made on terms of the returns policy.
Customers should choose carefully and not frivolously enter into transactions in the false hope and expectation that they may return the item for a refund