Focusrite OctoPre MkII Dynamic
Award-winning Focusrite Preamps at Your Finger Tips!
Focusrite’s unparalleled preamp legacy forms the foundation of this new device, with preamps optimised to handle extreme levels from sound sources like acoustic drums.
Eight ‘single-dial’ Focusrite compressors
A single dial gets you to the right amount of compression, fast. These new VCA-based, feed-forward compressors model the character of the celebrated Focusrite Red 3.
Compress transparently or with effect
The classic soft-knee design achieves beautifully transparent compression that caresses your sound. Focusrite’s unique “More” switch doubles the ratio to deliver ‘compression with effect’.
Built-in eight-channel 24-bit / 96kHz digital outputs
Make the most of your interface’s ADAT input for tracking, with eight channels of analogue to digital conversion via ADAT, boasting a ‘real world’ dynamic range performance of 110dB.
Built-in eight channel 24-bit / 96 kHz digital inputs
Switchable from the front panel, digital to analogue conversion via ADAT provides analogue monitoring of any digital ADAT feed, as well as the ability to clock from any ADAT device.
State-of-the-art clocking solutions
OctoPre MkII Dynamic’s internal clock delivers a jitter performance of +/- 20 PPM. For external clocks, industry-standard JetPLL™ jitter elimination technology is employed
Two high-quality instrument inputs
OctoPre MkII Dynamic’s first two channels feature DI’s, ready for you to plug in your guitars and bass. No expensive external DI required.
Focusrite Octopre MkII and Key Features at a Glance
- 8-channel preamplifier and AD/DA converter
- ADAT output, so you can add eight channels to your current audio interface
- Eight built-in “single-dial” Focusrite compressors with soft-knee design
- Built-in 8-channel 24-bit/96kHz ADAT I/O
- Eight analog outputs for monitoring the digital or analog inputs
- Switchable phantom power in groups: channels 1-4 and 5-8
- Word clock I/O with industry-standard JetPLL jitter-elimination technology
- Internal clocking, master clocking, and external clocking via BNC or ADAT
- 5-input LED metering on every channel
- Capable of 24-bit resolution and 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96kHz sampling rates