RF1 Studio Reflection Filter
LD Systems Microphone Filter
The LD Systems RF1 is designed to help minimizing the undesirable hall reflections, noises and echos in order to obtain a very „dry“ vocal or instrumental recording signal. This filter allows good recording results even under unfavorable ambient conditions without having to take complicated measures to reproduce studio conditions or an acoustical insulation. It features a lightweight and rugged construction with high quality soundproofing materials and can be mounted on all conventional microphone stands.
The microphone holder of the RF1 is adjustable for both depth and height and thus permits excellent acoustic isolation of all types of microphones, even with large-diaphragm microphones.
RF1 Studio Reflection Filter Features at a Glance
- Lightweight and portable
- Mountable on most conventional microphone stands
- 3/8” and 5/8” thread adapter for stands and microphone holders
- Height adjustable to fit different microphone types
- High quality soundproofing material – soundproofing foam and aluminium sheets
- Rugged construction – light metal frame