Uber Mic is the perfect set-up for all your recording needs—whether it’s recording acoustic instruments & vocals, capturing pristine audio for podcasts & broadcasting, or simply bringing your gaming experience to the next level. Uber Mic does it all – start recording, streaming & broadcasting now!
Jack of All Trades
Crystal-clear recording demands the right tools for the job. M-Audio’s Uber Mic features a large-diaphragm 3-capsule condenser microphone, perfect for podcasting applications or capturing high-quality audio from vocalists, instruments, percussion and more. With a choice of four polar patterns including cardioid, omnidirectional, figure-8 and single point stereo, Uber Mic is primed for virtually any recording scenario:
- Cardioid – a directional pattern, perfect for capturing singular sound sources while eliminating unwanted room reflections and background noise
- Omnidirectional – equal output/sensitivity at all angles captures your sound sources from all directions, perfect for adding some ambience to your recordings or capturing a group of sound sources
- Figure 8 – equal output/sensitivity on two sides of the microphone, ideal for capturing two independent sound sources simultaneously
- Stereo – picks up from the left and right side of the microphone, producing a true stereo image
Studio Grade Sound
Whatever your recording requirements, Uber Mic guarantees premium studio-grade capture every time. Fusing pristine A/D converters that provide 16-bit resolution digital audio, your recordings will exhibit exceptional dynamic range that capture every nuance and subtlety of your performance. When combined with a wide range 30-20,000Hz frequency response and sample rates of up to 48kHz, you can be sure your recordings are completely clear and true to the original source.
Get hands-on with your recording! Uber Mic’s assortment of hardware controls and thoughtful connectivity options guarantee professional, hassle-free capture every time. Troublesome latency issues are a thing of the past, thanks to a conveniently-located dedicated USB/direct mixing control and a microphone volume control. Zero-latency recording and monitoring is now a reality and you’ll hear exactly what you’re recording in real time.
There’s privacy when you need it, courtesy of a microphone mute control and on-board 1/8-inch headphone jack with internal headphone amplifier. Take total control of your recording and make precise adjustments to your currently-selected level and polar pattern configuration with the crisp on-board LCD display. With Uber Mic, everything you need to produce premium pro-grade recordings is at your fingertips.
Complicated setups are a thing of the past. Thanks to a dedicated stand for ultra-convenient desktop mounting, plus a threaded insert for optional boom stand-mounting, Uber Mic is versatile, full-featured and sonically impressive. Whatever your recording needs, think Uber.
Pro Tools First Download
Pro Tools | First, the industry standard for recording software, is now included with M-Track C-Series Audio/MIDI interfaces, as well as our renowned CTRL, Code, Oxygen, Hammer and Keystation USB/MIDI keyboard controllers. This amazing audio recording software helps inspire any artist, traveling musician or singer-songwriter to create, record and share all of their ideas across the world at any time.
Pro Tools | First features Unlimited Busses, Elastic Time and Elastic Pitch, Offline Bounce and 1 GB of free cloud storage space for collaboration or accessing your projects from any computer anywhere that is connected to the internet.
This truly amazing software recording package is primed to get your ideas out of your imagination and amplified out into the world, enjoy!
Chop up and mix 2 gigs of samples ranging from deep ambient synth pad loops to vintage drum one shots. These are all designed to inspire your music production and provide professional sounding samples that will shine in your mix. Touch Loops perfectly captures the tone and intensity of each sample, so they enhance and complement any song, wherever you use them. This incredible value can be found in your M-Audio account, ready to be downloaded and chopped to your liking!
M-Audio UBER MIC Features at a Glance:
- Easy, intuitive operation for any application
- Wide-range 30–20,000Hz frequency response delivers detailed, natural sound
- 3-capsule condenser microphone element, including single-point stereo
- 4 selectable polar patterns to customize your ideal recording
- Polar patterns: cardioid, figure-8, omnidirectional, and stereo
- 1/8” headphone jack and internal headphone amplifier
- USB/direct mixing control with mic volume control enables zero-latency recording and monitoring
- Microphone mute control ensures privacy
- LCD display shows polar pattern and currently selected control level
- Studio-quality recording and playback for accurate reproduction
- Convenient desktop mounting with threaded insert for optional stand-mounting
Integrated stand fits easily into any setup
- iOS compatibility using the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)