Novation Audiohub 2×4
Your Ultimate Electronic Music Production Hub
Audiohub 2×4 is a combined audio interface and USB hub for electronic music production with Focusrite sound quality. It lets you connect and power all your USB gear at once, while getting ultra-low latency audio and super loud output.
Declutter Your Setup
Sick of having USB hubs, interfaces, cables and power supplies cluttering up your studio desk space? Us too. That’s why we designed a single unit that does it all. Just connect all your USB and audio gear to Audiohub 2×4:
- Three USB 2.0 ports for bus-powering your whole setup
- Matched stereo inputs for sampling pristine audio
- Four line RCAs or two balanced jack outputs with super high quality sound
Focusrite Sound Inside
This isn’t just a USB hub; it’s a powerful audio interface too. We partnered with Focusrite, who make the best sounding audio interfaces in the world, to make sure Audiohub 2×4 gives you extraordinary quality 96 kHz, 24-bit audio performance. This allows you to sample and capture pristine quality audio and listen back with zero latency at the push of a button.
Perfect for Live Performance
Connect your main speakers and cue sub to high quality balanced and unbalanced outputs, with totally independent level control. The headphone output is also ludicrously loud, which is essential. We put all the volume and status controls on the top, to make them easy to access in the darkest environments, then housed the whole thing in a rock solid metal case.
Beat Making and Sampling with NI Maschine
Sample pristine audio through matched stereo inputs and Focusrite audio conversion, then play it back with the same exceptional quality audio, ultra-low latency and super-loud outputs. Do it all whilst bus-powering all your USB gear, so you don’t have the usual cable and power supply clutter.
Condense Your DJ Rig
Leave the complexity at home. Connect all your DJ equipment to a single rock solid unit, with blisteringly loud speaker and headphone outputs, and independent level controls helpfully placed on the top. It’s so much simpler.
Simplify Your Mobile Rig
Connecting to iPad® is a nuisance. Luckily, you can plug all your USB and audio gear into Audiohub 2×4, then connect that to your iPad using a single camera connection kit. Simply play your music in and output it live, all while powering your gear without draining you iPad battery as quickly.
Novation Audiohub 2×4 and Key Features at a Glance
- 2 TRS Balanced jack outputs
- 4 Unbalanced RCA outputs
- USB type B socket for connection to computer
- Power jack for included power supply
- Kensington security slot
- 2 RCA Line Inputs with selectable gain switch
- Input Monitor switch
- Headphone socket with output select switch
- 3 USB type A sockets for connecting USB devices to the hub
- 2 Volume controls for outputs 1&2 and 3&4
- Signal/clip LEDs for outputs 1&2 and 3&4
- Input signal/clip LED
- Headphone volume control
- LEDs to indicate USB ports in use
- LEDs to indicate Audio interface and USB hub function
- Ableton Live Lite 9 is included
- USB bus powered (audio interface only)
- Audiohub 2×4 requires the included power supply in most cases, however USB bus powering is possible for the audio interface only
- The included power supply is required for USB hub operation
- We also strongly advise the use of the included power supply for optimal performance with audio streaming and output level operation
- Power consumption