Pioneer DJ DDJ-RB 2-deck rekordbox DJ Controller
Awesome Intro to recordbox dj!
Get started with recordbox dj and Pioneer DJ’s affordable DDJ-RB DJ controller. This 2-deck DJ controller covers all of the essentials DJs look for in a controller. Large jog wheels make cueing and scratching smooth, with eight performance pads per deck delivering hot cues, pad effects, looping, slicing, and sampling functions. You can even sequence your samples to lay down grooves and beats while you DJ. Simple effects controls and full 4-band EQ sections with filters make transitions easy, and a built-in 2-channel sound card delivers high-quality audio anywhere you go.
Mix instinctively with the jog wheels, play/cue buttons, mixer knobs and faders, gain pots, VU meter and dedicated loop buttons built to mirror the rekordbox dj layout.
Performance Pads With Sequence Call
Create sample sequences then select and play them directly on the hardware using the Sequence Call button. Plus trigger Hot Cues, Pad FX, Beat Jump and Slicer with 16 Performance Pads.
PC Master Out
For flexibility you can choose to hear your mix through your computer’s internal speakers, connected desktop speakers, or play through a wireless speaker. At the same time, you can use your headphones to cue independently of the master out.
Pioneer DJ DDJ-RB Digital DJ Controller and Featurest a Glance
- Powerful USB DJ controller for rekordbox dj software
- A dedicated digital DJ controller for Pioneer DJ’s recordbox dj (included)
- 2-deck layout includes essential control for recordbox dj’s primary functions
- Performance pads deliver direct access to your hot cues, pad effects, slicer, sampler, and more
- Onboard sequencer lets you lay down sampled beats and grooves while you DJ
- High-quality sound card onboard includes RCA I/O