PRS S2 Mira – Vintage Cherry
Comfort and playability
With an understated, refined appearance, instant comfort and playability, and a voice that is familiar and captivating, the vintage-inspired S2 Mira is a guitar you won’t want to put down.
Its all-mahogany body and asymmetrical, beveled top give the S2 Mira much of its explosive tone. And while not a super high output guitar, the S2 Mira can be overdriven into well-rounded, organic rock tones without sacrificing the punch or clarity found in higher-output guitars (or even active pickups). The bridge pickup is rich with some sparkle and substantial but tight low end, while the neck pickup is a little darker providing great balance and vintage tones.
PRS S2 Mira Features At a Glance
- Comfortable mahogany body with asymmetric bevel
- Easy-playing mahogany Pattern Regular neck with rosewood fingerboard, 22 frets, and dot inlays
- PRS S2 Mira pickups deliver big guitar tone
- Push-pull tone pot serves up spanky single-coil sounds
- PRS S2 locking tuners provide rock-solid intonation