PRS S2 Singlecut Standard Satin – Mcarty Tobacco Sunburst
Modern Sound with a Classic Look!
The PRS S2 Singlecut Standard Satin has that modern versatility with a classic vibe. The ultra thin Satin finish looks really great, which has a very natural vinatge wood feel, especially on the neck which makes it very smooth and comfortable to play on. The S2 Singlecut Standard Satin looks vintage and authentic in all four finish options, McCarty Tobacco Burst Vintage Cherry, Vintage Mahogany, and Charcoal.
PRS #7 Humbucking Pickups
The PRS #7 pickups have a really thick tone, which sound fantastic in the cleans, low medium or high gain channels.In additioanl you have the two volume & two push/pull coil split controls, which can emulate a really rich sounding acoustic guitar sound in the clean tones. All these combinations add up to a very veratile affordable S2 model, which looks and sounds phenomenal.
Regular Profile Neck
The PRS S2 Standard 22 gives you a Pattern Regular-profile mahogany neck fitted with a rosewood fretboard. A distinctive feature of PRS quality, neck shapes are, of course, crucial to your playing experience. Perfected after years of prototyping, the Pattern Regular neck carve is based on Paul Reed Smith’s original, pre-factory neck design, the same one used on instruments he built in the late ’80s, at PRS’s Virginia Avenue location
PRS S2 Singlecut Standard Satin Features At a Glance
- USA-made electric guitar with premium tonewoods
- Extremely comfortable shape with an asymmetrically bevelled mahogany body
- Smooth and comfortable playability from the player-favorite Pattern Regular neck carve
- Rosewood fretboard with dot inlays
- Maximum tuning stability from PRS S2 locking tuners
- Vintage tone with excellent articulation from PRS S2 #7 humbucking pickups