PRS SE AX20E Angelus Acoustic w/ Cutaway 2018
Warm, Balanced Tone That Cuts
The PRS SE AX20E pairs mahogany back and sides with a solid spruce top for warm, balanced tone. When matched with traditional “X” bracing, which allows the top to vibrate while providing stability, the SE AX20E has a punch that stands alone beautifully or cuts through the mix. The Angelus Cutaway body shape delivers comfort and playability, well suited for picking and fingerstyle playing.
Plugged in, the Fishman GT1 pick up system delivers dynamic, organic tone and allows players to easily take this guitar from rehearsal to the stage. This electronics system features an undersaddle pickup and soundhole mounted preamp with easy-to-access volume and tone controls.
Additional high-quality features include a solid spruce top, ebony fretboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, as well as PRS trademark bird inlays and headstock design. All PRS SE acoustics ship with a high-quality hardshell case.
PRS AX20E Angelus Features at a Glance
- Acoustic-electric guitar with under-saddle pickup system
- Traditional top X-bracing
- Spruce top delivers nuanced clarity and projection
- Mahogany back and sides provide warm and rich sound
- Comfortable mahogany neck is capped with a beautiful ebony fingerboard
- Large yet comfortable body style gives you excellent acoustic projection
- Onboard pickup system sounds great and is low profile