PRS Standard 24 – Tobacco Sunburst
The SE Standard 24 is a new take on PRS’s hallmark model, the Custom 24. Improved with an all-mahogany body, the SE Standard 24 is a modern guitar with a powerful voice. The HFS and Vintage Bass pickups deliver a warm and round tone, which sound great through any amplifier or pedalboard. This model is another great choice in the affordable SE Standard range, with a few extra tricks up its sleeve.
PRS Designed From Top to Bottom
The SE Standard 24 has all the high quality features you would expect from PRS, but it does have a few upgrades compared to its little brother, the Standard 22. It has been equipped with the PRS HFS and Vintage Bass pickups, with the added coil split to expand on its already massive tone. The maple neck has a wide-thin carve, making it very fast and easily playable.
Bang for your Buck!
Since 2001, the SE Series has been offering incredible quality and great tone at affordable prices. The introduction of the SE Standard models represents a significant extension of the SE Series. The goal of the SE Series has always been to provide a quality instrument to players of all levels – one that would not fight the player, but encourage him or her to start and to keep playing. PRS is proud to extend this promise to an even more attainable price point with the SE Standard lineup.
PRS SE Standard 24 Features At a Glance
- Double-cut electric guitar with all-mahogany body delivers fat tone
- Smooth-playing maple neck features a wide-thin neck profile and a 24-fret rosewood fretboard
- SE HFS treble and Vintage Bass humbucking pickups deliver a wide range of sounds
- Push/pull pot for single-coil tones
- PRS-designed tuners and tremolo give you rock solid tuning and intonation
- Iconic PRS bird inlays