Sennheiser E 965
Sensitivity Of a Studio Condenser, But Tough Enough For The Stage
High-end flagship condenser microphone with the sensitivity of a studio condenser, but tough enough for the stage. Switch between gentle cardioid and more direct super-cardioid polar patterns. Stellar 40Hz–20 kHz response. The e 965 is Sennheiser’s first large-diaphragm, true condenser handheld microphone. The innovative 1″ dual-diaphragm capsule means you can access both cardioid and super-cardioid polar patterns with the flip of a switch. Ideal for every vocal application, the e 965 truly combines the sensitivity of a world-class studio condenser with the ruggedness our customers demand from a Sennheiser evolution stage microphone.
Sennheiser E 965 Features at a Glance:
- Switchable pick-up pattern (cardioid/super-cardioid)
- Low-cut switch, which reduces ambient noise, rumble , and wind noise
- Switchable pre-attenuation (-10 dB) accommodates singers with powerful voices
- Capsule shock-mount efficiently rejects handling noise for superbly clear sound
- Excellent protection against moisture
- Astounding frequency response of 40-20,000 Hz
- An unbeatable 10-year warranty!