Sennheiser HD 25 On-Ear DJ Headphone
Considered to be the “Industry Standard” for DJs, HD 25 can be found in DJ Booths around the world. Performs exceptionally well in loud environments.
“Everyone should have a pair of HD 25s“
Due to their low weight and the option of one-ear listening, the HD 25 headphones are indispensable for mobile monitoring. The closed-back HD 25 are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise.
Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these headphones perform exceptionally well in loud environments, e.g. ENG, sound reinforcement, studio monitoring, and audio equipment testing. Ideal monitoring headphones for cameramen and DJs, these are a pair of true sound professionals’ working headphones.
- High sensitivity due to lightweight aluminum voice coils
- Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods of time
- Tough, detachable, single-sided cable
- Rotatable capsule for single-ear listening
Excludes coiled Additional coiled cable
- Color: black
- Frequency response (Headphones): 16 – 22000 Hz
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0,3 %
- Contact pressure: ~ 2,5 N
- Ear coupling: supraaural
- Jack plug: 3,5/6,3 mm stereo
- Cable length: 1,5 m (HD 25 Plus: 1-3 m)
- Transducer principle dynamic: closed
- Weight Without cable: ~ 140 g
- Nominal impedance: 70 Ω
- Load rating: 200 mW
- Sound pressure level (active): 120 dB