Yamaha P-45 Digital Piano
Authentic to the touch
Yamaha’s GHS (Graded Hammer Standard) weighted action has heavier touch in the low end and lighter touch in the high end, just like the hammers inside an acoustic piano. Great for the aspiring pianist, practicing on the GHS action builds the proper finger technique for when the time comes to perform on an acoustic piano. Plus the matte finish of the black keys are less slippery when playing for extended periods of time.
Tried and true, Yamaha’s classic sound engine for realistic tone
AWM (Advanced Wave Memory) sampling uses digital technology to record the sound of an acoustic piano. AWM Stereo Sampling creates a deeper, richer and more spacious sound by using pairs of waveforms (L and R) captured with two microphones. The P-45 uses AWM to play one sample per key at varying levels of volume and timbre.
Simple, single-button operation
Various P-45 settings can be changed with a single button. Hold down the “GRAND PIANO/FUNCTION” button and press the keyboard to change Voices, play demo sources, configure the metronome and more.
Conserve energy with convenient auto power off feature
Auto power off shuts down the instrument after a period of inactivity. You can customize how long it will wait before shutting down, or disable it if you prefe
Yamaha P-45 Digital Piano and Key Features at a Glance
- The feel of a real concert grand piano
- AWM sampling and built-in speaker system for realistic grand piano sound
- Compact, lightweight, and easy to use
- 88 Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) keys provide realistic acoustic piano feel
- Detailed, full-stereo AWM sampling provides deeply rich grand piano sound
- Add dimension to your sound with 4 reverb effect styles
- Keyboard layer and split modes let you set up complex sounds for live performance
- Perform live with built-in stereo speakers driven by dual 6W amplifiers
- Sustain footswitch and a music rest included