Save when you buy the B/Demo Stock
Surface bumps & Scratches on unit
These images do not represent the exact item advertised, should you be interested in the above product, please call us on 087 551 0123 for accurate images of the above-described B/Demo stock item
Yamaha PX5 Power Amplifier
Versatile Power Amplifier with Built-in PA Processing
Yamaha’s PX5 dual-channel Class D power amplifier gives you more than great-sounding amplification. It packs powerful built-in processing that would normally require an external PA management processing. We’re talking onboard equalization for fine-tuning outputs, crossovers for integrating subs and fills, delays for correcting phase issues in large rigs, and a speaker-saving limiter. Factor in stellar sound quality, easy control via the LCD display, and its ultra-light weight, and it’s clear the Yamaha PX5 stands out among power amps in its class.
Achieve greater live sound with less gear
The Yamaha PX series of power amps offer a ton of powerful processing built right in. Fine-tune output channels with equalization, and add limiting to protect your speakers from dangerous signal spikes. Dial in crossovers to integrate subwoofers and fill speakers. Use the built-in delay network to ensure phase coherency across all speakers in larger rigs. And all of these advanced features are easily accessible from the LCD display.
Yamaha PX5 at a Glance
- Dual-channel Class D power amplifier with built-in PA management processing
- Connectivity includes XLR and TRS inputs, and speakON, binding post, and phono outputs
- Power Boost Mode bridges the outputs to achieve double the wattage (reduces output to a single channel)
- Built-in PA management tools like EQ, limiting, delays, crossovers, and filters
- LCD display for easy navigation of advanced features